Warning: Illegal string offset 'filter' in /homepages/32/d556354166/htdocs/clickandbuilds/WordPress/MyCMS2/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 1442
Discover the Park and the Grand Canal by bicycle, boat, segways, little train, electric car
To best enjoy the Park of Versailles’ Palace, you can walk and run, have a bicycle or Segway® tour around the Grand Canal. You can also discover the Palace of Versailles from differents viewpoints by sailing on the Grand Canal. Confortably sitting, you can joint the Palace to Trianons by little train or with an electric car.
Rental points in Palace of Versailles: Petite Venise (all week long), Saint-Antoine’s grid (Grille de Saint-Antoine) on boulevard Saint-Antoine, Queen’s grid (Grille de la Reine) on Boulevard de la Reine (only weekends and holiday days).
Deposit: identification papers
|Rental duration||Bike Prices|
February & March : 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
April to October: 10:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
November: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
December & January: Closed.
Phebus (Versailles-Chantiers Station)
To reserve a bike: 01 39 20 16 60 / email@example.com
Location : Place Raymond Poincaré in Versailles
in front of Versailles-Chantiers Station
Monday to Friday from 7am to 10am and from 4pm to 8pm.
In July and August, it’s open on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 6pm.
|Rental duration||Bike Prices||Electronic bike Prices|
Sitting in your boat, you do the same thing as the court of Louis XIV. Under the Old Regime, nobility sailed here calmly. To impress foreign ambassadors, the minister Colbert created a real war fleet in miniature.
4 people maximum per boat (or 5 including children).
Minimum time: 30 minutes.
Adult presence required and identification papers deposit.
30 minutes: €12 / 1 hour: €16. To full enjoy it, I advice you to hire the boat for 1 hour.
* March: from Monday to Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Weekends and holidays from 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* April: from Monday to Friday from 12:00 noon to 5:30 p.m. Weekends and holidays for 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* May & June : from Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. Weekends and holidays from 10:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
* July & August: Daily from 10:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
* September: from Monday to Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. Weekends from 10:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
* October: from Monday to Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. Weekends from 10:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
* November: from Monday to Friday from 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Weekends from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Closed annually in December, January and February.
On Segways®, you can have an historical and sporting guided tours (french, english and spanish speaking) around the Grand Canal (5,5 km).
(+33) 1 78 52 71 16 or firstname.lastname@example.org
€35 for 1 hour, €45 for 1h30 or €55 for 2 h [student rate: 10€].
The Segway® allows you to move about 15km/h. It’s perfect to visit easily the Gardens of Versailles. Training will be provided upon arrival.
Riders must have to be over 134 cm tall and over 45kg. Participants should not be pregnant.
By group of 8 people, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Departure at rue de la Paroisse, near the Neptune Fountain.
Totally tour : 5 km / about 50 min.
* Trianon Tour : from Palace of Versailles (North Terrace) to Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon (Marie-Antoinette’s Estate) for 15 min to go.
* “Promenade” Tour : from Palace of Versailles (North Terrace) to Love’s Temple (Temple de l’Amour), Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon (Marie-Antoinette’s Estate), Grand Canal for 40 min.
Visitors can get off the little train at every stop and board one of the next trains with the same ticket.
€7,50 adult / €5,80 young (11-18 years old) / Free for kids under 11 years old.
Optional historical commentary by audioguide in 8 languages: €1,50.
January: 11h30 a.m. to 5h00 p.m. (no train on Monday).
February & March: 11 a.m. to 5h00 p.m. (Feb.)/5h30 p.m. (March)/ 5h00 p.m. (Monday).
From April to September: 10 a.m. (10h30 on Monday) to 6h15 PM/5h00 p.m. (Monday).
October: 10h30 a.m. (10h40 on Monday) to 6h00 PM/ 5h00 p.m. (Monday).
November & December: 11 a.m. (11h45 on Monday) to 5h00 p.m. (Nov.)/4h30 p.m.(Dec.)
Caution: days of Fountains Night Show (Grandes Eaux Nocturnes), the little train service stop earlier.
Kids tips: To have an enjoying pause and continue to visit in the same time, you can take the mini-train for a tour of huge Domain of Versailles (800 hectares). By rainy weather, you can safety go to Estate of Marie-Antoinette (Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon), 1,5 km for from Palace of Versailles.
Electric car to follow 5 itineraries: discover the Gardes, Queens’Hamlet and the Trianon, tour of the Grand Canal (5,5 km), tour of the entire Estate.
24 years old for minimum age of driver and you have to deposit driver’s license to rent.
(+33) 1 39 66 97 66.
€32 for 1 hour, then €8,50 per additional quarter hour.
February / March : from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
April to September: from 10:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
October: from 10:00 pam. to 6:45 p.m.
November / December: from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.