Due to the health crisis, the Palace of Versailles, the gardens and the Trianon estate are closed.
However, the Versailles park and the Suisses lake are open to pedestrians and cyclists from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last entry at 6.15 p.m.). Access to the park of Versailles is via the Queen’s gate, the Saint-Antoine gate or the Matelots gate.
You decide to travel to France and visit Palace of Versailles (château de Versailles) with your children.
You have some questions about your project. I hope I can help you:
- What are the main sights of Versailles’ Domain
- When is the best time to come ? Attendance : busiest months, lowest attendance
- How many days do I need to visit Versailles’ Palace?
- What are the opening times?
- Reservation and cost
- Special events
- Information and advice about visiting Versailles’ Palace with kids
You have any other questions or remarks. Don’t hesite to contact me.
If you are interested in any other place to visit, let me know. 😉